We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.maximatel.com and related media links.
What information is collected?
- Details to allow you to access services and transactions, for example, an email address
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used to ask questions, or
to leave queries or feedback, including your email address if you send an email to us
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us
improve the website
- Details when registering or applying for jobs
This allows us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about services
- understand your preferences so that we can improve the products or services we offer
Where is the data stored and is it secure?
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. We have a number of security measures and features that are implemented to try and ensure the safety of any information in our possession or control, once we receive it, with limited access from our technical staff.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
When you use our Billing Portal. Webordering or Bill reporting the communication is secured by SSL.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information and exchange any of your details if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or other agreements.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Requests should be put in writing and sent to: Maxima Telecom Ltd. Airport House Croydon, CR0 0XZ.